Sunday, November 6, 2011

HELP!!! RADIOACTIVE ALIENS ATTACKING!?

ok well i need some help here. i have this friend her names Kelsey and she likes to play hard to get. when we first started talking we both liked each other but not enough to make something of it, then we kinda just became best friends. i havent talked ot her in 2 days, because i lost my cell and my dad took my house phone, well i called her today and talked for along time, she told me she missed me so much. i said i had to go eat dinner and she was begging me not to go and to stay and talk to her but i couldnt because i was starving. well each night we say we love each other because thats the way our friendship is, well tonight when she said it, i dont really know how to explain it but it seemed like there was a little something extra in her voice. biggest problem though is that she lives in Florida and i live in Michigan, we met when i went on vacation, its a funny story, but she comes up to Indiana every year and im spending an entire week with her when she comes up, like staying over night in the cabin theyre staying at. but she told me she has a crush on me but doesnt know if it would work. what should i do to try and convince her that it would work? and does anyone think she likes me again?

No comments:

Post a Comment