Thursday, November 10, 2011

Does anyone know any very, very brutal Holocaust movies/books?

A LONG time ago, like maybe the late 70's or early 80s there was a tv movie that lasted over several nights about the Holocaust. In fact, I think it was just called The Holocaust. I only know of it because my parents wouldn't let me watch it. You might also consider checking out the website for the National Holocaust Museum in Washington, D.C. It has a lot of resources that are reliable and accurate. I think you can even listen to accounts recorded by the actual people who where in concentration camps. The History Channel website is another place you might look for ideas -- plus they may have a schedule of shows that will be on cable, and one of them might be just what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment