Sunday, November 13, 2011

I really like a girl,but am not sure if she doesnt like me,what are some ways I can tell if she likes?

I really like this 1 girl,and iv heard from a guy,hu rarely lies,that she likes me.i dont know what som signs wud b that say she really does lik me.and i really am only looking 4 the truth,no bullcrap from u peope hu think ur funny!and i hav talked 2 her on aim,and i am very smooth wen it comes 2 talkin 2 "alright" women,but this girl blows u away.so i tried my best wen talkin 2 her,but it was sorta late,and she sed she had 2 leave.im not sure if she was avoiding me,or if she ment it.i hav also made her laugh many times,but it wasnt lik "oh,hah,hes so cute" typeof a laugh,it it was lik "bahahahaha!!!!!dang,ur soooo funny" type of laugh.does it sound lik she likes me,or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment