Monday, November 14, 2011

Could I get into University of Florida or University of Central Florida?

I live in Machusetts, so I'm an out of state resident and I'm very worried that I won't be able to get into either of them. Right now I'm ranked fourth in my cl (out of 150), and my unweighted GPA is 97.3 (My school does it out of 100, I'm not sure what it is on a 1-4 scale). I'm a junior and as of right now for honors and AP cles I have taken Honors Sopre English, Honors Geometry, Honors Algebra 2, Honors Pre-Calc, Honors U.S. History, AP U.S. History, AP Language and Composition AP Calculus, AP stats, AP U.S. History, and honors anatomy. In ever one of those cles I have gotten an A, but I'm not sure what my weighted GPA is. Next year I plan on taking AP Calc 2, AP Biology, AP Chemistry, AP Calc 3 or Linear Algebra, Honors Art, and AP English. I am also on student council, I'm in NHS, I volunteer at my local hospital, have a summer job, and am in a club that helps the environment. I don't take SATs until next week, but my PSAT scores were relatively high. Do I have any chance at getting into either UCF or UF? I either plan on going into pre-pharmacy or to get my MBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment