Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Does my ex mean what he says?

Ok so me and my ex have known each other since 6th grade were about to go to 10th grade. We were seperated in seveth grade by a hurricane and we never had any closure we just stopped tlking. we were really in luv. I stil see him everytime i visit my hometown cuz he moved back. And we meet up and end up kissing and actin like a couple even tho were not. but when i saw him for the first time in years we ended up making out in the movies and he was reallyhappy to see me but it seemes like he was using me to make his ex gf jealous cuz she was there. But he denied thats wut he was doing and that he really liked me. We recently met up when i visited down there and went ona " buddi date" and we ended up kissing again and i felt like he was using me again to make his ex gf jealous cuz she mii cuzins bff and she was with us. And so he denied it again. But its too much of long story of all weve been thru. hes my first luv. I told him how i really feel and this is what he sent back does it seem like he really meant it? he said…..” you know i will alwayz luv yu..!!!!to tell you the truth you was/still is the luv of my life..but you live wayyyyyy out there far away..and they have lots of otha boys so im thinkin u moved on.” I was really touched he said he meant it when I asked if he did. HE is very popular wit the gurls and is confusing to understand at times. HE says he still remember old times when we were young in love and in the same city togther but now were 100 miles away from each other. I don’t want him back I just need help in seeing if he really means what he typed. He is is sorta a player so idk…but ive known him long enough to know when he’s serious. I still really love him. I feel like we’ll know each other for a looonng time. So do u think he means it? wut should I do? SORRY FOR TYPOS IN A RUSH!He’s hurt me at times by flirting with other girls to make me jealous and he’s always got a new girlfriend like ever month no joke!. I thin he’s moved on but I’m tryin to cuz I know its better for me….but every guy I meet it never works out. Something keeps pullin me back to him. He can be very disrespectful at time then very sweet. I juss wanna be friends again we still tlk on Myspace at times but he never calls me ( well I guess cuz he doesn’t have my number) if he wanted to would he try to get with me again? We live in two different states. My mom doesn’t like him anymore cuz he has done some things to get on her bad side and back then he used to be like a son to her. Is he just messin with my emotions? Should I talk to him? How can I move on? How can we get past him being stubborn and be friends again? I probably will see him this summer or sooner so I need answers. ( I send him messages and he reads but don’t reply anymore…that’s sometimes tho) O I think he is like the jealous type but doesn’t show it. He bottles up his feelings a lot. But he tells everyone im the girl he can tell his feelings to and when he needs advice on gurls. I already told him how I feel. HE says I will be the love of his life. But is he playing with my emotions….WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT THIS AND HIM???

No comments:

Post a Comment