Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wife posed as Godmother to lead him on?

I am living with a couple with 2 kids. The man (A) is my friend and had been admitted to Institute of Mental Health many years ago due to depression. He is a nice guy. Before I moved into his home I knew he communicates using text messaging with someone whom he believes is his Godmother but is already dead. He told me his Godmother would tell many things of the past but not the future. It seems like he truly believes what she says. When I move to his flat I notice whenever he receives any messages in the hall his wife is either in the bedroom, bathroom or in the kitchen using her cell phone hiding by the fridge doing text messaging. At first I never realised what is happening until last week when she went out to collect her laundry I saw her standing at the corridor using the the laundry to cover the cell phone also doing text messaging because I heard from A's cell phone has incoming message. This went on for ten minutes while his wife was standing out there and he never noticed. One day I asked him what network his Godmother using and he told me. I find the whole thing is really absurd. I have discovered that his wife posed as Godmother to communicate with him and at times I saw her smiling which I umed she must have gotten the answer she long to hear. She ever told me A had affairs with many women. And she talked all the bad things about him, I am wondering if he is that bad why not divorce him. But infront she can be pretend to be so nice but I saw her look of resentment whenever he called her to do something. Frankly, the whole flat is a mess and she never does any cleaning in the kitchen, rubbish left for days, teacups, plates left overnite, food left to rot in the cooking pots, kids only eat 1 meal per day, etc. She is a 90kg for a 155cm height woman. I pity A because he doesn't know anything.If you were in my position, what would you do? My friends said they are sicko. But A is an innocent party.

No comments:

Post a Comment