Saturday, November 5, 2011

My wife ignores me for her phone and everyone else around us. ?

My wife for the last 6 months or so has steadily started to ignore me for her phone and anyone else around us. Shes either on her phone texting or calling or ignoring me talking to our roommates. Whenever we have a date night or just try to have time to ourselves shes on her phone. We'll be talking and shell just suddenly stop and get on her phone, Or at home we have a new roommate whos male and shes spending more time talking to him then she does me. I work nights and shes normally up when i get home because shes been up all night talking with him. Or shell just not talk to me at all. Yes ive gotten jelous and yes ive hotten angry but anytime i tell her shes ignoring me she just says im pushing her away and that im looking for something to be wrong. I have a few mental disorders but i know this cant all be in my head. Any advise would help. Im at the end of my rope where i fear divorce is the only thing left.

No comments:

Post a Comment